How to *hide* a page from the website (and manuals)?

From: Urs Liska
Subject: How to *hide* a page from the website (and manuals)?
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2014 15:28:17 +0100

Hi folks,

I just stumbled over
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-devel/2013-12/msg00187.html and
http://lilypond.org/website/gsoc-2012.html

I think my first sentence in the thread starter is even more true today.
I thought we could *hide* that GSoC 2012 page from the website instead of completely removing it (making it easier to create something new someday).

Any opinions?
And how would one hide a page instead of deleting it?

In any case, I think we can't leave it online in its current state.

Best
Urs