Re: scheme problem: colored background, layers

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: scheme problem: colored background, layers
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2014 00:13:50 +0100

Am 03.12.2014 22:31, schrieb Big Noise:
Hi everybody,

now I could finish two scores that have been waiting for that colored background trick. Maybe they are somewhat extreme examples...
If anyone is interested:
http://jkg-musik.jimdo.com/lilypond

This is absolutely great!
I think this would be a good item for http://lilypond.org/examples.html.

Otherwise it'd be cool if you could write something on Scores of Beauty about it.

For the colored arrows from the second example, I've created a snippet as well:
http://lsr.di.unimi.it/LSR/Item?u=1&id=961

Am I seeing correctly that the arrows are coded with absolute coordinates from their starting points (i.e. they wouldn't adapt to layout changes)? This is not at all diminishing your snippet, but it would be absolutely awesome if someone could extend this to override the stencil of, say, a slur, so the arrows would "snap" to two notes.

Best
Urs

Cheers,
Klaus