Re: Possible tweaks to the appearance of the website

From: Joram Berger
Subject: Re: Possible tweaks to the appearance of the website
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2015 22:35:08 +0100

> http://clairnote.org / lilypond-web-demo2/

Hi Paul,

I like your changes to the website. Especially the flatter gradient in the top
menu is more modern. I would even have preferred the removal of the background
image and the small icon next to LilyPond. Others see that differently.

Two small suggestions (surely subjective):

- Images do not need boxes imho, e.g. http://lilypond.org/introduction.html (the
image showing the flat symbols).

- You chose a search-box color between green and white (I like this fact). It is
a little bit yellowish. My personal taste would prefer a green color more
towards a neutral white than yellow (somewhere near #66C266).

Cheers and thanks for your work,
Joram