Ossias and key signatures

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Ossias and key signatures
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2015 11:19:42 +0000 (UTC)

> I'm not top posting.

Sending this via the Gmane interface, since my direct emails to the
mailing list never seem to get through.

I'm doing some music with a lot of Ossia staves as vocal cues, and have
discovered 2 spacing issues that would appear to be caused by the
permanent staves reserving unnecessary space for the ossia's key sig.  The
code below gives the output which I will attach to a reply to this: you
will see that the first line has an unnecessary extension at its end; also
that the WMR in measure 20 is displaced to the right.

I'm assuming this is a bug: anyone know if it's easily fixable?

{
  \new Staff = "Tenors"
  <<
    \new Voice {  \time 3/4 \key ges \major \repeat unfold 24 ces''4
    <<
      {
       R1*3*3/4
      }
      {
      \new Staff \with {
        \remove "Time_signature_engraver"
        alignAboveContext = #"Tenors"
        \override StaffSymbol #'staff-space = #(magstep -3)
        fontSize = #-2
      }
      <<
        \new Voice { \key ges \major r2 aes'4 \repeat unfold 6 aes'4
        }

      }

    \repeat unfold 24 ces''4

    <<
      {
       R1*3*3/4
      }
      {
      \new Staff \with {
        \remove "Time_signature_engraver"
        alignAboveContext = #"Tenors"
        \override StaffSymbol #'staff-space = #(magstep -3)
        fontSize = #-2
      }
      <<
        \new Voice { \key ges \major r2 aes'4 \repeat unfold 6 aes'4
        }

      }

    \repeat unfold 15 ces''4

    }