Re: Clean up inconsistencies in engraver-init.ly and performer-init.ly (

From: dak
Subject: Re: Clean up inconsistencies in engraver-init.ly and performer-init.ly (issue 199460043 by address@hidden)
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 18:57:21 +0000

On 2015/02/18 18:53:03, c_sorensen wrote:
On 2015/02/09 23:46:45, thomasmorley651 wrote:

> I'd happily do it, though, why alpabetically? And why only for the
lines with
> \accept, could be done for the context-defs as well.
> And it's also thinkable to sort it following context-hierarchy:
first
> bottom-contexts like Voice, then Staff up to Score and Global.
> Or vice versa...
>
> What do others think?

Alphabetically.  The only reason for sorting them is to make it easy
for a human
to find.  Context-hierarchy requires me to know the context hierarchy,
which I
likely don't know fully.  Alphabetically is trivial for me to look.

Carl

Alphabetically is not feasible for context defs since several context
defs are based on previously defined context defs that are not preceding
them in alphabet.

https://codereview.appspot.com/199460043/