Re: Feedback request: website home page revision

From: Paul Morris
Subject: Re: Feedback request: website home page revision
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 22:57:53 -0700 (MST)

Hi Joram,

Thanks for your feedback.  I appreciate it.  I can't respond fully at the
moment (have to sleep), but just would like to say...

Joram Berger wrote
> In general, I think, there are so many beautiful, modern, elegant and
> responsive layouts on the web, that it would be best to find such a
> layout or create it from scratch instead of infinitesimal changes to the
> current design.

That may be, but even assuming that was what we wanted to do, I (alas) don't
have the time to undertake such a big effort as that would require.  That's
why I'm just working on some limited and incremental improvements.  So I'd
like to keep this thread focused on discussing those.  Please feel free to
start another thread for such big-picture or content-related website
discussions.

Thanks again,
-Paul