Re: Feedback request: website home page revision

From: Paul Morris
Subject: Re: Feedback request: website home page revision
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2015 12:22:32 -0700 (MST)

Joram Berger wrote
> all versions have the green background fading in on the top right edge.
> I do not like that.

Hi Joram,  Based on previous feedback from Phil and Trevor, I'm taking it as
a given that the top left green background with the white image of music
notation should stay.  The green background in the top right corner is to
balance it out, for greater symmetry.  This fits the way the site is
centered in the browser (as opposed to left-aligned) (see especially wide
monitors).  I had some positive feedback on this in a previous thread.

I've adopted many of your other specific suggestions in the most recent
proposals 3F and 3G.

Cheers,
-Paul