Google Summer of Code 2015

From: David Garfinkle
Subject: Google Summer of Code 2015
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2015 03:26:22 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,

I'm a computer science and music (piano) undergrad student at McGill,
and I'm interested in contributing to Lilypond as part of the
Google Summer of Code program.
I looked through the list of projects on <http://www.lilypond.org/gsoc.html>
and found the following interesting:

Grace Notes (has issue #34 been solved?
<https://code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues/detail?id=34>)

Improving Ties and Slurs
Improve Beaming
MusicXML ("experimental export"? current issues with import?)

If you're currently working on these projects (or just wish to enlighten me),
I would love to get in touch with you and get a better idea behind what's
involved.
Please e-mail me, add me on skype (davidfinkle), or facebook, or anything.
Thanks!

David