Re: Fwd: Google Code shutting down

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: Fwd: Google Code shutting down
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2015 15:40:43 -0000

Han-Wen, you wrote Friday, March 13, 2015 1:45 PM

> On Fri, Mar 13, 2015 at 1:37 PM, Trevor Daniels <address@hidden> wrote:
>>
>> Two questions:
>>
>> (a) how do we take a copy of this data base to keep it safe,
>>     including all the follow-up discussions?  Making a CSV
>>     copy just seems to download the index.
>
> have a look at
>
> https://code.google.com/p/support-tools/wiki/IssueExporterTool

That is quite useful, thanks.  I've exported the LilyPond Issues
DB to a JSON file on my laptop.  5Mb.  It seems complete as far
as the text goes, but images do not seem to be included, as least
for the one issue I've inspected in detail (Issue 4005).  All
the JSON file says for the image is:

            "attachments" : [ {
              "attachmentId" : "40050007000",
              "fileName" : "Screenshot.png",
              "fileSize" : 137527,
              "mimetype" : "image/png"
            } ]

but I don't see any attachments anywhere in the download.

Trevor