Re: Web: revise site background (address@hidden)

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Web: revise site background (address@hidden)
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2015 15:08:36 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul Morris" <address@hidden>
To: <address@hidden>
Sent: Thursday, April 02, 2015 2:24 PM

Phil Holmes-2 wrote
OK - have had a look at last, and it seems to be that make website no
longer
works:

cp /home/graham/lilypond/lilypond-extra//pictures/old-unused-images
out-website/website/pictures/old-unused-images
cp: omitting directory
'/home/graham/lilypond/lilypond-extra//pictures/old-unused-images'
website.make:282: recipe for target
'out-website/website/pictures/old-unused-images' failed
make: *** [out-website/website/pictures/old-unused-images] Error 1

I'm assuming this is as a result of

It seems like the best bet is simply to delete that directory?

That's fine with me if it's the simplest way forward.  I've made a local
copy of the directory just for good measure.  Seems odd that the build
script would choke on this though.

Thanks,
-Paul

It looks like the build system creates the pictures by copying from the lilypond-extra repo, but that it only permits copying of files, not directories.

Do you want to delete the directory and issue a pull request?

--
Phil Holmes