Re: PATCHES: Countdown for April 6th 2015

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: PATCHES: Countdown for April 6th 2015
Date: Sat, 04 Apr 2015 09:49:32 +0200

James <address@hidden> writes:

> Hello,
>
> Here is the current patch countdown list. The next countdown will be
> on April 6th.

Ok, the current patch load is too large to go through in half an hour or
so, and I am on my yearly climbing trip in Italy so I cannot really
invest much more than half an hour daily right now.  There are several
patches which I'd like to see through completely since they concern user
interfaces and/or programming.  I'll return on Monday/Tuesday night so
I'd be glad if the countdowns got frozen till Wednesday: I expect to be
able to catch up fully on Tuesday.

If we freeze patches only on countdown state and nothing else I hope not
to curb the holiday rush of activity too much.

Would people be ok with that?  If not, I'll try to compile a shortlist
of patches I'd like to see delayed this evening in order to give them
proper attention and let the rest pass normally.

Thanks for your understanding