New page on website

From: Urs Liska
Subject: New page on website
Date: Sat, 04 Apr 2015 16:03:20 +0200

Hi all,

I would like to add a companion page to examples.html on lilypond.org (in theory extending the existing page would be good too, but that would definitely become too long, I think).

This page would show a number of idiomatic engravings using a selected range of the new alternative fonts, which I'm collecting right now. We *do* offer that feature now, so it should be quite prominently visible, as it is something that potential (and of course existing) users will find interesting.

But before I put significant effort in this I'd like to get an idea if that would encounter significant headwind.

Urs

--
Urs Liska
www.openlilylib.org