Re: Staff ends before \clef, \time and \key

From: Reinhold Kainhofer
Subject: Re: Staff ends before \clef, \time and \key
Date: Tue, 07 Apr 2015 23:55:56 +0200

Dear David,
Thank you for the hint with break-align-symbols, which works much better than the suggestion on the user list to simply use "s8" to prolong the staff (but introduces other issues, like a \mark "seque Terzetto" stretching the staff lines after the final time change)...

So, basically, you are saying that this is not a regression from 2.18 to 2.19, but rather an intended change? In that case, I will refrain from submitting a bug report.

Thanks again and best regards,
Reinhold