Re: Fix issue 4355 -- broken beam subdivision (issue 226700043 by addres

From: lilyliska
Subject: Re: Fix issue 4355 -- broken beam subdivision (issue 226700043 by address@hidden)
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2015 08:26:27 +0000

On 2015/04/25 08:20:52, uliska wrote:
Thank you for picking this up. It is certainly an improvement already.

However: In an example where 8 32th notes are subdivided by 16th notes
ony the
first and third subdivision should have two beams, the second one only
one beam.

Put differently: when there is following a total of an eighth note's
worth there
should be only one beam, even when that total is itself subdivided
into two
sixteenth notes. (Presumably that logic should be propagated to the
situation of
(nested shorter notes): when 16 64th notes are subdivided by 32ths the
divisions
should should have the following number of beams: 3-2-3-1-3-2-3.

I would add the following to the regression test:
  \set baseMoment = #(ly:make-moment 1 32)

and this should have the beaming pattern given in my previous comment

https://codereview.appspot.com/226700043/