Re: Lilypond Issue handling system draft requirements

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Lilypond Issue handling system draft requirements
Date: Mon, 04 May 2015 18:29:51 +0200

Sorry if this raises old stuff again.
For me many of your requirwments could be rather easily (and partially
automatically ) be handled with an integrated system of code, review and
issues, i.e. a system that provides something like pull requests.

In addition to many of your list items this would also make it natural that the
reviewed code *is* the merged.

Urs