Re: Update incipit snippets (issue 235980043 by address@hidden)

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Update incipit snippets (issue 235980043 by address@hidden)
Date: Wed, 6 May 2015 16:38:18 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: <address@hidden>
To: <address@hidden>
Cc: <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>
Sent: Wednesday, May 06, 2015 12:40 PM

I haven't checked incipit.ly, but otherwise it looks fine apart from
what appears to be an inadvertent change which needs investigating.

https://codereview.appspot.com/235980043/diff/1/Documentation/snippets/conducting-signs,-measure-grouping-signs.ly
File Documentation/snippets/conducting-signs,-measure-grouping-signs.ly
(right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/235980043/diff/1/Documentation/snippets/conducting-signs,-measure-grouping-signs.ly#newcode31
Documentation/snippets/conducting-signs,-measure-grouping-signs.ly:31:
setting in @@address@hidden/address@hidden:
Is this change intentional?  The original looks right.  Looks like
someone edited this snippet in Documentation/snippets without adding the
change to snippets/new.

https://codereview.appspot.com/235980043/

Looks like it's a change been made in the LSR, to try to use the file format of TeX, but which gets escaped when it's exported.

I guess the simplest fix is not to bother with @file in the snippet, but just use <code></code>

I'll do this soon, but not necessarily as a part of this specific patch, if that's OK.

--
Phil Holmes