Re: PATCHES: Countdown for May 12th 2015

From: James Lowe
Subject: Re: PATCHES: Countdown for May 12th 2015
Date: Sun, 10 May 2015 08:51:38 +0100

On 10/05/15 08:33, David Kastrup wrote:
>> James Lowe: Doc: NR section 3.5.x MIDI file creation tidy up
>> > http://code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues/detail?id=2877
> There are still 5 patches at "Patch-push" right now, 4 of them being
> documentation patches.  In order not to require the others to rebase,
> I'll keep off today from applying the patch for issue 3229 (or rather,
> running the script generating an up-to-date version of the patch and
> applying that) since it changes pretty much every documentation file.
>
> -- David Kastrup

Thanks, mine is especially large.

And I've been making sure it all builds before I push and am just fixing
some unnecessary texi warnings - there were a lot of @node changes and
re-ordering and I've noticed some 'out of order' type messages in the
logs. I should have them tidied up soon and this patch pushed. It will
also need a makelsr as there are two new snippets added to the docs, but
I will also do that in a separate commit.

James