Re: Compile LilyPond for NaCl

From: tisimst
Subject: Re: Compile LilyPond for NaCl
Date: Tue, 12 May 2015 15:57:38 -0700 (MST)

Although I can't speak to the details of LilyPond's dependencies, it sure
seems possible based on the site's description. This would be really neat,
but you'd obviously need some good server-side support to make it smooth (I
think). This would be a great addition at making an embedded
editor/compiler in the docs so that people can try things out rather than
"just read" through the examples.

- Abraham