Re: Doc: avoid implicit \relative; issue 4371 (issue 237340043 by addres

From: k-ohara5a5a
Subject: Re: Doc: avoid implicit \relative; issue 4371 (issue 237340043 by address@hidden)
Date: Mon, 18 May 2015 02:02:33 +0000

Reviewers: Trevor Daniels,

Message:
On 2015/05/17 21:54:07, Trevor Daniels wrote:
But I think if are to
make this change it would also be good to say what leaving out
\relative means.
It was difficult to do this before as all the examples left it out
(apparently).
  Now we can do it.  Placing a brief explanation at the beginning of
1.2.1 would
explain the mysterious 's in those first examples of code.

The tutorial almost never leaves out \relative,
but I did add at the start of 'Pitches' an explanation of the system
within which c' denotes middle C

Doc: avoid implicit \relative; issue 4371

Please review this at https://codereview.appspot.com/237340043/

Affected files (+562, -487 lines):
  M Documentation/contributor/doc-work.itexi
  M Documentation/learning/common-notation.itely
  M Documentation/learning/fundamental.itely
  M Documentation/learning/tutorial.itely
  M Documentation/learning/tweaks.itely
  M Documentation/usage/running.itely