Re: Master fails to compile

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Master fails to compile
Date: Fri, 22 May 2015 18:14:16 +0200

David Kastrup <address@hidden> writes:

> "Phil Holmes" <address@hidden> writes:

No wait, I misinterpreted.  The CG states

    One particular change from Windows and MacOS X is that most software
    should be installed with your `package manager'; this vastly
    simplifies the process of installing and configuring software. If
    you use LilyDev 3.0 and you need a graphical package manager type
    this command in a terminal:

        sudo apt-get install synaptic

So that's probably what you should try first, and then see what g++
versions are on offer from Synaptic.