Re: git-cl upload has stopped working (so has patchy)

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: git-cl upload has stopped working (so has patchy)
Date: Sun, 31 May 2015 09:14:51 +0200

Il giorno sab 30 mag 2015 alle 20:57, David Kastrup <address@hidden> ha scritto:
"Trevor Daniels" <address@hidden> writes:

 David Kastrup wrote Saturday, May 30, 2015 2:53 PM

At any rate, I can go ask on Savannah if people think that could be a
 viable hosting option.

 OK, that seems a sensible next step.

<URL:http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/savannah-hackers/2015-05/msg00033.html>

I've read the first two replies.
I would accept the offer to install and maintain on GNU server whatever software will be decided.

Allura can be installed within a python virtualenv. Dependencies are listed in a requirements.txt file. Installing it was quite simple; I only had to remove a pin to a specific version of PIL (I guess the pinned version failed to compile on my system because of some system dependency). I cannot be more precise because I installed Allura on my computer at work, which I won't see before Wednesday.