Re: lilypond hosting future

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: lilypond hosting future
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2015 22:57:19 +0100

Werner LEMBERG wrote Tuesday, June 09, 2015 4:56 AM

> A private response from Karl...  The `solution' we talk about is using
> a VM on Savannah to maintain Allura by ourselves.

Seems like we'd better get our skates on if we are to have a VM at Savannah in
time to migrate the Issue DB from GoogleCode before it goes read-only in August
- that's in 2 months' time.

As no one has suggested any other alternative, it seems we are decided on the
Savannah solution.  Werner, as you are probably the longest-standing developer
who is still active could you take a lead in requesting a VM via address@hidden

Trevor