Re: [gnu-advisory] Request for a VM hosting Allura bugtracker forGNU Lil

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: [gnu-advisory] Request for a VM hosting Allura bugtracker forGNU LilyPond
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2015 22:41:58 +0100

Werner LEMBERG wrote Sunday, June 14, 2015 10:28 PM

>> Such a VM can be set up in chapters.gnu.org, if that suites you.  It
>> has plenty of disk space and network bandwidth.
>>
>> Please send your memory/disk/access requirements to address@hidden
>> Ccing me.
>
> Uh, oh, I have no idea here.  Allura test people, please send me an
> answer that I can forward to the GNU advisory board.

I've no idea about the OS requirements, and only a little more
idea about the requirements of Allura and our Issues DB.  Anyway,
fwiw this has some advice:

https://forge-allura.apache.org/p/allura/git/ci/master/tree/INSTALL.markdown

It suggests using Ubuntu 12.04 64-bit but says nothing else
about resources.

The DB size is currently 111Mb when tarred and zipped, so
maybe twice that when installed (?) and twice again to allow
for future growth.  Half a Gb is not much these days.

No idea about memory requirements.  Maybe Federico could help,
as I believe he has installed Allura.

Trevor