Re: Lilypond output to Libreoffice 5.0

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Lilypond output to Libreoffice 5.0
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 2015 10:48:31 +0200

Am 30.06.2015 um 21:04 schrieb Walter:
> Hi,
>
> I have been using OOoLilypond with Libreoffice for quite some time. I have
> tested the extension with LibreofficeDev 5.0 and the following error showed
> up: "com.star.comp.Writer.TextDocument: document type not supported by
> OOoLilypond" (System: Win 7 x64).
>
> It seems that the API has changed and the extension will become obsolete. I
> would greatly appreciate if you could release another version of the
> OOoLilypond extension.
>
> Otherwise you will have to update this webpage:
> http://www.lilypond.org/doc/v2.19/Documentation/usage/lilypond-output-in-other-programs#inserting-lilypond-output-into-openoffice-and-libreoffice
>
> Thanks
> Walter

According to
http://extensions.services.openoffice.org/en/project/OOoLilyPond
OOoLilyPond has not been updated since 2009.

It would be nice if you could try to find out how to contact
OOoLilyPond's developer(s) and inform *them*. If it turns out that they
won't update it anymore please help us by trying to find out if someone
else can take over development. And if everything fails please come back
to this place with latest information so we might update the website
accordingly.

Urs