Re: Auto_change_iterator: move some state from C++ to Scheme (issue 2484

From: nine . fierce . ballads
Subject: Re: Auto_change_iterator: move some state from C++ to Scheme (issue 248470043 by address@hidden)
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 15:36:10 +0000

On 2015/07/03 10:25:52, thomasmorley651 wrote:
The remarks about license etc should be inserted now or I'll do it
with the
proposed follow up to issue 4465.

Otherwise LGTM

I left the license commenting for you, as you have offered.  I'm trying
not to spend my time on autochange-related tasks that are nothing more
than cleanup, but rather on bugs or tasks directly related to my
partcombine plans.

https://codereview.appspot.com/248470043/