Re: Table Of Contents crash with negative first-page-number (issue 25874

From: dak
Subject: Re: Table Of Contents crash with negative first-page-number (issue 258740043 by address@hidden)
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2015 18:09:03 +0000

On 2015/07/12 17:49:44, thomasmorley651 wrote:

> Do the links actually work when first-page-number is, say, 10?

yes

> If so, did they
> not work before?

No, it was broken.

Well, then we probably have to thank Ghostscript for bringing this
long-standing problem to our attention.

It may be worth trying if this makes the rather awkward fix for issue
3388 unnecessary, but I would guess that the problem is likely
sufficiently different that that fix is still needed.

https://codereview.appspot.com/258740043/