Re: Provide music functions property-{override,revert,set,unset} (issue

From: dak
Subject: Re: Provide music functions property-{override,revert,set,unset} (issue 251130043 by address@hidden)
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2015 07:50:04 +0000

On 2015/07/13 06:15:25, benko.pal wrote:
that's fabulous, thanks!

I'd have considered this issue on the level of throwing away the already
finished but rather fragile front hubcaps on a significantly remodeled
car and making a more robust set of all four.  I'm not particularly
excited about the hubcaps but the old design would likely have become a
source of embarrassment eventually.

This approach is not as audacious as the first design (music functions
called "override" and "revert") but quite less likely to fall off.

So this is sort of chasing the fabulosity elsewhere.  I am pretty
thrilled about where it will come together eventually.

https://codereview.appspot.com/251130043/