Re: Issue 347: document that ragged-bottom = #t overrides ragged-last-bo

From: tdanielsmusic
Subject: Re: Issue 347: document that ragged-bottom = #t overrides ragged-last-bottom (issue 257280043 by address@hidden)
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2015 10:48:24 +0000

https://codereview.appspot.com/257280043/diff/1/Documentation/notation/spacing.itely
File Documentation/notation/spacing.itely (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/257280043/diff/1/Documentation/notation/spacing.itely#newcode383
Documentation/notation/spacing.itely:383: @code{ragged-last-bottom} is
set to false.
On 2015/08/11 10:41:25, dak wrote:
On 2015/08/11 10:16:35, Trevor Daniels wrote:
> I'm not sure this is an improvement.  I think we want to say,
>
> "This controls the spacing of the last page (or the last page
> in each section created with a @code{\bookpart} block) when (and
> only when) ragged-bottom is false.  If ragged-bottom is true the
> value of ragged-last-bottom is ignored and all pages are ragged."

"This controls the spacing" does not say in which manner it controls
the
spacing.

OK, so "In the same way as ragged-bottom, this controls ...".

https://codereview.appspot.com/257280043/