Re: PDF date format

From: Graham King
Subject: Re: PDF date format
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2015 16:34:29 +0100

I think it is known as "the PDF date format."  A quick search for "PDF
date string standard" throws up various references, including
https://tinyurl.com/po9wqaj

The format seems to be completely outwith the relevant standards (ISO
8601 and RFC 3339), but somewhat resembles them, of course.

HTH
-- Graham