Re: Issue 4557: Small typos in code base (issue 256470043 by address@hid

From: lilyfan
Subject: Re: Issue 4557: Small typos in code base (issue 256470043 by address@hidden)
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2015 16:53:10 +0000

On 2015/08/14 16:47:08, dak wrote:
On 2015/08/14 16:38:18, Jean-Charles wrote:
> Normally, you should not modify lilypond.pot as it is updated by
commit "PO:
> update template" during the releasing phase.
>
> For the *.po files, they are managed through the Free Translation
Project.

What does that imply for the issue/patch?

Only lily/change-iterator.cc python/convertrules.py and
scripts/lilypond-book.py should be part of it.
lilypond.pot and all .po files should be discarded from the patchset.

I was planning on sending lilypond.pot to the FTP on next release.

https://codereview.appspot.com/256470043/