Re: \acceptance for letting one context-def share accepts for another (i

From: dak
Subject: Re: \acceptance for letting one context-def share accepts for another (issue 260800043 by address@hidden)
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2015 14:46:02 +0000

On 2015/08/18 14:38:13, pwm wrote:
I brainstormed some ideas:

\copy-acceptability
\copy-acceptance
\copy-acceptances
\acceptable-where
\accepts-alias
\acceptability-alias

...but I'm not sure any of those are better than the ones mentioned
already.
FWIW, I like how it is easier for me to understand what the command
does with
\accept-equally or \accept-like, than with \acceptances.  Seems there
are
trade-offs with any option.

Well, at least \acceptability would seem nicer than \acceptances.

\inherit-acceptability

would be somewhat descriptive but it is awkward in the sorting order and
rather verbose.

https://codereview.appspot.com/260800043/