Re: [testlilyissues:issues] #4579 NR Changing Defaults: Explain sticky c

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: [testlilyissues:issues] #4579 NR Changing Defaults: Explain sticky contexts accurately
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2015 16:25:04 +0100

Hi James

The issues and issue numbers you've added don't seem to correspond with those
Simon posted on the bug list.  For example:

Simon's:
  ID: 4579
  STATUS: New
  SUMMARY: Document tweaking of StaffSymbol and LedgerLineSpanner
  TYPE: Documentation

Yours:
> ** [issues:#4579] NR Changing Defaults: Explain sticky contexts accurately**
> **Status:** Started
> **Created:** Sun Aug 30, 2015 02:54 PM UTC by pkx166h
> **Last Updated:** Sun Aug 30, 2015 02:54 PM UTC
> **Owner:** pkx166h

So it looks like the DB and the bug list are out of sync already.  That was why
I asked Simon to add his first, as he'd already bagged the next four serial
numbers.

Ah well - just shows we'd better start using the new Allura DB properly ASAP so
there is just one authoratative source.  We'll have to ignore Simon's numbers,
but don't forget to add them!

Trevor