Re: thinking twice about the new issue tracker

From: Simon Albrecht
Subject: Re: thinking twice about the new issue tracker
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2015 12:41:00 +0200

Am 02.09.2015 um 11:59 schrieb Federico Bruni:
Il giorno mer 2 set 2015 alle 11:41, Simon Albrecht <address@hidden> ha scritto:

    I made the bitbucket repository public:
    https://bitbucket.org/fedelibre/lilyissues/issues?status=new&status=open

‘Access denied’ for me…

I made the repository public, not the issue tracker.
Now you can see it

As you already said, the quality of the import is completely insatisfactory. Also I find the UI quite crude, with little flexibility – that’s probably what they offer with the advertised JIRA software, which may be tested free from charge for 7 days…
So, unfortunately this doesn’t seem a valid option.

Yours, Simon