Re: Beautify Grob_array and stop using std::vector::data() (issue 264950

From: nine . fierce . ballads
Subject: Re: Beautify Grob_array and stop using std::vector::data() (issue 264950043 by address@hidden)
Date: Sun, 06 Sep 2015 00:49:44 +0000

On 2015/09/06 00:45:25, Dan Eble wrote:
remove cautionary comments

Forbidding filtering of "ordered" grob arrays causes make check to
abort.  I have simply removed the comments warning about filtering
ordered arrays.  I am now burned out on this task (and the avoidance of
"using namespace std" that is blocked by it), so this change will sit
around until either the reviewers change their minds about it or my
interest in working on it returns. (Understand I'm not ungrateful for
the feedback, just tired.)

https://codereview.appspot.com/264950043/