Programmatic access to Allura

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Programmatic access to Allura
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2015 15:43:06 +0000 (UTC)

Anyone looking at the testlilyissues test tracker
(https://sourceforge.net/p/testlily/issues-2015-08-17/) will see that I
can now programmatically add new issues with the correct labels to the
tracker.  I presume updating the tracker with new data and labels will be
fairly strightforward.  So, in principle, I could now update the git-cl
and patchy scripts.  Problem is, I'm pretty useless with Python - so if
anyone with any Python skills at all would like to take on what I know and
do the actual updates, I'd be fairly grateful (and so, no doubt, would
anyone whovalues well-written code).