Re: info-lilypond?

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: info-lilypond?
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2015 08:03:27 +0100

I'm the only one who would normally post to it. It requires posters to be "whitelisted", which I am. However, anything I send to it does not appear, for reasons I don't understand. So there could be an argument for editing the docs.

(FWIW, stuff I send direct to -devel also seems to disappear. I can post to it from the Gmane interface, and then reply to messages, but not to initiate threads..)

--
Phil Holmes

----- Original Message ----- From: "Simon Albrecht" <address@hidden>