Fix svg backend explanation (issue 262380043 by address@hidden)

From: pkx166h
Subject: Fix svg backend explanation (issue 262380043 by address@hidden)
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2015 10:53:27 +0000

Hosada-san,

See my comments below.

https://codereview.appspot.com/262380043/diff/1/Documentation/usage/running.itely
File Documentation/usage/running.itely (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/262380043/diff/1/Documentation/usage/running.itely#newcode478
Documentation/usage/running.itely:478: SVG viewer environment should be
installed the fonts which are used
"SVG viewer environment should be installed the fonts which are .."

This whole sentence doesn't make sense (grammatically or technically),
could you explain what it is you are trying to say and perhaps we can
come up with a better/simpler explanation for the users?

https://codereview.appspot.com/262380043/diff/1/Documentation/usage/running.itely#newcode491
Documentation/usage/running.itely:491: @strong{Note for svg backend:}
The way this page looks in the PDFs is strange, I think you need to
include this whole new text *before* the;

--snip--

@item
@tab @code{scm}
--snip--

section.

https://codereview.appspot.com/262380043/diff/1/Documentation/usage/running.itely#newcode494
Documentation/usage/running.itely:494: Therefore, when using the svg
backend, it is recommended that
Recommended or required?

https://codereview.appspot.com/262380043/diff/1/Documentation/usage/running.itely#newcode505
Documentation/usage/running.itely:505: (/ staff-height pt 20)))
What happens if you leave out this "/ staff-height" line? it seems
rather an arbitrary value - or if I have my output for my score using
smaller/larger fonts sizes will it cause any conflict?

https://codereview.appspot.com/262380043/