Re: Allura task list

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: Allura task list
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2015 21:14:12 +0100

Dan Eble wrote Tuesday, September 15, 2015 2:08 AM

> It would be convenient to have a search button that finds issues assigned to
> the logged-in developer which are not yet fixed.  Is that possible?

Sorry for the tardy reply - I've been away from home with limited connectivity.

I can't see a way to do this with a single button, but you can do it already
with just a couple of clicks:

Hit Open(All), then click on Owner and select "eble".  This will bring up the
five open issues currently owned by you.

Trevor