LilyDev version 4.0 released

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: LilyDev version 4.0 released
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2015 18:15:44 +0200

Hi all

I've just uploaded the new LilyDev iso to Github:
https://github.com/fedelibre/LilyDev/releases/tag/v4.0

Please test it. If it's working fine we should update the CG.

Thanks
Federico

Notable changes:

- Upgrade to **Debian 8 Jessie** and **live-build 4**.
- **Interactive Git setup** at first startup to create user's `~/.gitconfig` and download LilyPond git repositories (which were previously included out-of-date in the image). - Installation simplified through preseed.cfg: no need to choose a repository mirror or a root password (defaults to httpredir.debian.org and sudo). - `.bashrc` improved: terminal prompt shows git branch, plus other fixes.
- Live option removed from the boot menu.
- Add new lilypond dependency: fonts-texgyre.
- Add a few packages: less, gedit, geany, spice-vdagent (to enable clipboard sharing in QEMU).
- Chromium has replaced Iceweasel (a.k.a. Firefox) as default browser.

You can check the integrity of the file with this command:

   $ md5sum lilydev-4.0-i386.hybrid.iso
   9da792275907b44cd6b98f67b64a33f5  lilydev-4.0-i386.hybrid.iso