Re: Allure and git-cl troubleshooting

From: James Lowe
Subject: Re: Allure and git-cl troubleshooting
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2015 18:11:01 +0000

On 02/11/15 15:40, Phil Holmes wrote:
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Phil Holmes" <address@hidden>

Thank you Mr Holmes. That looks like it has done the trick.

Out of interest do you know what the upload.py 'command' (in terms of
it's construction with the different possible switches) is being used?
So that if git-cl breaks again I can at least upload patches to rietveld
and then manually update Allura.

--
James

-------

B8F4 5395 CBE2 ED37 7513 B075 FF32 5682 A84B D8BE