Re: I seem to have broken staging

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: I seem to have broken staging
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2015 14:27:45 +0100

James <address@hidden> writes:

> Not sure of this helps:
>
> On 17/11/15 12:24, David Kastrup wrote:
>> James <address@hidden> writes:
>>
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> It seems that patchy staging merge fails, the last checkins were by me.
>>>
>>> Sorry for this, I am looking at this now.
>> Rather looks like Thomas Morley.  Your commits seem to have made it into
>> master fine already.  I'll take a look.
>>

> --snip--
>
> lilypond-multi-run-5.log:././eb/lily-179787fe.ly:740:27: error: GUILE
> signaled an error for the expression beginning here
>
> --snip--
>
> If i look for that ly file I get this
>
> --snip--

>     \Score
>     noteToFretFunction = #(determine-frets #t)
>   }
> }

> This seems to match the noteToFretFunction function in the commit changes

Well, seems like "too-fast-for-you": Thomas undid his own changes to the
determine-frets function and semantics, but this one is in the French
translation by Jean-Charles.

So one probably needs to see what Thomas did to the German documentation
in the course of his commit and then transfer that change to the French
one.