Re: SubdivideBeam gives undesired result when beaming over more thana qu

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: SubdivideBeam gives undesired result when beaming over more thana quarter note
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2015 09:38:21 -0000

----- Original Message ----- From: "Urs Liska" <address@hidden> To: "Trevor Daniels" <address@hidden>; "James" <address@hidden>; "Phil Holmes" <address@hidden>
Cc: "lilypond-devel" <address@hidden>
Sent: Thursday, November 19, 2015 11:59 PM

Am 20.11.2015 um 00:57 schrieb Trevor Daniels:
Urs Liska wrote Thursday, November 19, 2015 11:20 PM

However, I have a question: Where are the CLI messages defined that are
used in the git-cl process? This is still talking about Google issue
tracker items.
Good point.  That was why I thought you might not have updated git-cl.

Copying to Phil, as he is the expert on the new git-cl.

Trevor

Adding a patch set to the existing issue looks right:

~/git/lilypond/source$ git cl upload master
input/regression/beam-subdivide-quarter-notes.ly | 18 ++++++++++++++++++
lily/beaming-pattern.cc                          |  2 +-
This branch is associated with Rietveld issue 278060043. Adding patch to
that issue.
Message describing this patch set: Add regression test
Upload server: codereview.appspot.com (change with -s/--server)
Your browser has been opened to visit:

   https://codereview.appspot.com/get-access-token?port=8001

If your browser is on a different machine then exit and re-run
upload.py with the command-line parameter

 --no_oauth2_webbrowser

Issue updated. URL: http://codereview.appspot.com/278060043
Uploading base file for input/regression/beam-subdivide-quarter-notes.ly
This has been identified with issue 4664.
Is this correct? [y/n (y)]
Ticket
https://sourceforge.net/rest/p/testlilyissues/issues/_discuss/thread/89d3c5ef/9ca2/
updated
Tracker issue done: 4664

The mentions of the Google tracker appear when creating a new issue.

Urs

Sorry - in the text above, I see no mention of Google. Where is it incorrectly mentioned?

--
Phil Holmes