Re: Typo about LilyDev image size

From: John Gourlay
Subject: Re: Typo about LilyDev image size
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2015 19:55:43 -0500

What a shame! I was about to make this change as my first contribution to
LilyDev. :)

One of many things that isn’t clear to me is where to look for a list of open
issues. Ideally I’d take something simple off the list and mark it as mine so
that other people know not to work on it redundantly. Is there such a list?

John