Re: git cl problem: Couldn’t create Allura issue

From: Simon Albrecht
Subject: Re: git cl problem: Couldn’t create Allura issue
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2015 17:19:29 +0100

On 29.12.2015 15:38, Phil Holmes wrote:
----- Original Message ----- From: "Simon Albrecht" <address@hidden>
To: "ly-devel" <address@hidden>
Sent: Monday, December 28, 2015 10:12 PM
Subject: git cl problem: Couldn’t create Allura issue

Hello,

sorry, but I still don’t seem to get along with git cl. I just uploaded a patch and it went fine until:

    ~/lilypond-git (dev/doc)$ git cl upload origin/master
Documentation/learning/common-notation.itely | 25 +++++++++++++++++++++++--
    Upload server: codereview.appspot.com (change with -s/--server)
    Your browser has been opened to visit:

https://codereview.appspot.com/get-access-token?port=8001

    If your browser is on a different machine then exit and re-run
    upload.py with the command-line parameter

      --no_oauth2_webbrowser

    Issue created. URL: http://codereview.appspot.com/280560043
    Uploading base file for Documentation/learning/common-notation.itely
    We were not able to associate this patch with a tracker issue.
    Please enter a valid tracker issue number
    (or enter nothing to create a new issue):
    Error code 403

The config seems to be OK: (I hid the bearer token)

    ~/lilypond-git (dev/doc)$ git cl config
    Rietveld server (host[:port]) [codereview.appspot.com]:
    Allura server [http://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/]:
Allura bearer token (see https://sourceforge.net/auth/oauth/) [xxxx]:
    CC list ("x" to clear) address@hidden:

Yours, Simon

I'm wondering if this is just a co-incidence: sourceforge seems slow currently.

Indeed. I’ll make more attempts then. It just failed in the very same way (forgot to pull git-cl beforehand), so I created the allura issue manually in order to not clutter the Rietveld issue with more identical patch sets. Perhaps git cl could be enhanced with options to do only the Rietveld or Allura parts of the process?

Yours, Simon