Re: Request for developer status on the issue tracker

From: Heikki Tauriainen
Subject: Re: Request for developer status on the issue tracker
Date: Fri, 08 Jan 2016 18:18:42 +0200

On pe, 2016-01-08 at 13:54 +0000, Trevor Daniels wrote:

> Added to Devs as requested.
>
> Trevor

Thanks!

I still managed (like I always seem to do when I run git-cl with
several months having passed since the last time...) to fail to submit
a patch with git-cl fully successfully (*), so I had to create a new
issue for the tracker (https://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/
4730/) manually.  I'm sorry if I didn't get the values of all metadata
fields right when creating the issue - I'd be grateful for any help
whether something still needs to be fixed there.

(*) Failing with git-cl was simply my own fault, as I didn't anticipate
(remember) that git-cl would need to open a web browser in the middle
of the patch submission procedure - this didn't work well as I wasn't
logged on in a GUI session, and had to abort the script.

--
Heikki Tauriainen