Re: Recent checkins break 'make' on staging

From: James
Subject: Re: Recent checkins break 'make' on staging
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2016 13:34:09 +0000

Paul

On 04/02/16 18:39, Paul Morris wrote:
>> On Feb 3, 2016, at 2:26 PM, David Kastrup <address@hidden> wrote:
>>
>> Different GCC versions are a typical cause.  Not using
>> --disable-optimising (alternatively --enable-checking) when testing is
>> another.  Having forgotten to check in some new file also happens
>> regularly.
> Thanks, I tried --disable-optimising and --enable-checking, both worked fine
> and didn’t reproduce the problem.  I posted on the issue tracker:
>
> https://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/4752/
>
> I’m at a loss.  Would welcome any help or suggestions for what to try next.
> James, do you happen to have the full log from when you ran make on staging?

No, it gets cleared each time I run a test on a patch.

I can try to run the test again and see if I get anything - it just
won't be a merge. BUt when I test I test against current master which is
'usually' (apart from a small window sometimes after the countdown email
when someone pushed a patch or two) in sync with staging.

James