Re: Web: Review GSoC page (issue 285400043 by address@hidden)

From: git
Subject: Re: Web: Review GSoC page (issue 285400043 by address@hidden)
Date: Sun, 07 Feb 2016 23:07:27 +0000

https://codereview.appspot.com/285400043/diff/1/Documentation/web/community.itexi
File Documentation/web/community.itexi (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/285400043/diff/1/Documentation/web/community.itexi#newcode909
Documentation/web/community.itexi:909: anyone who is interested in
developing LilyPond.
On 2016/02/06 20:53:30, pwm wrote:
Why don't we just shorten this paragraph to:

Below is a list of suggested projects for GSoC or for anyone who is
interested
in developing LilyPond.  (Last updated: February 2016)

Done.

https://codereview.appspot.com/285400043/diff/1/Documentation/web/community.itexi#newcode916
Documentation/web/community.itexi:916: you're welcome to suggest it.