Re: Difficulty using git-cl upload -- can't update Issue status

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Difficulty using git-cl upload -- can't update Issue status
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2016 12:46:48 -0000

----- Original Message ----- From: "Carl Sorensen" <address@hidden> To: "Phil Holmes" <address@hidden>; "Carl Sorensen" <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>
Sent: Tuesday, February 16, 2016 12:37 PM

On 2/16/16 2:13 AM, "Phil Holmes" <address@hidden> wrote:

----- Original Message -----
From: "Carl Sorensen" <address@hidden>
To: <address@hidden>
Sent: Monday, February 15, 2016 9:59 PM

I just got a new LilyDev setup running so that I can contribute some
patches again and I got the following message:

Problem setting patch status for Allura issue

Is there a configuration change I need to make?  THe patch is posted,
but
it just didn't change the issue to Status:Patch.

You need to follow the instructions at

http://www.lilypond.org/doc/v2.19/Documentation/contributor/git_002dcl

including getting an Allura account and setting up an OAuth key.

I have an Allura account and an Oauth key.

Carl

AFAICS you don't have an Allura account that is authorised to use our issue tracker. If you let me have your account name, I'll add you.

--
Phil Holmes