Re: Doc section name change proposition

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Doc section name change proposition
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2016 17:16:55 -0000

----- Original Message ----- From: "Abraham Lee" <address@hidden>
To: "LilyPond Development Team" <address@hidden>
Sent: Wednesday, February 17, 2016 4:35 PM
Subject: Doc section name change proposition

Docs Team,

I noticed this a while back, but I thought I might as well bring it up.
Subsubsection 4.5.2 in NR is called "New spacing area", but the command it
introduces is called "\newSpacingSection". In favor of not changing the
command name, can we rename the section to match the command? In other
words, I am wondering if anyone is against changing the section name to
"New spacing section"?

On the other hand, is it conceivable that \newSpacingSection should be
renamed instead? I have no problem with that either.

Thanks everyone!
- Abraham

To me, calling the section of the documents "New spacing section" sounds better English.

--
Phil Holmes