Re: Unable to use git-cl

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: Re: Unable to use git-cl
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2016 17:35:14 +0000

On 3/7/16 12:50 AM, "address@hidden on behalf of Valentin
Villenave" <address@hidden on behalf of address@hidden>
wrote:

>On Mon, Mar 7, 2016 at 3:21 AM, Carl Sorensen <address@hidden>
>wrote:
>> It appears that my ssl certificate is not working properly.
>
>Greetings Carl,
>have you by any chance disabled JavaScript in your Web browser? (I was
>unable to post anything until I complied with SourceForge demanding to
>execute non-free JavaScript code in my browser.)
>When issuing git cl upload, does the actual page open in your Web
>browser? Does it tell you that everything is ok or does it complain
>about something?

I will check.  I got a window opening up in my browser, but I think it is
a codereview window not a sourceforge  window.  Not knowing how it is
supposed to work, I don't know what to look for.

I guess I will also look at the git-cl script and see if I can find the
command that is supposed to fire up the window and try doing that manually.
Thanks,

Carl